About Me

My photo
Welcome to my online shop which is dedicated to fulfilling little girls’ fairy tales and mommy smiles! Every month I try to create a design that is unique, whether it be a new dress design or accessory. Most of what you will see in my blog are inspired by classic characters from fairy tales or a personal design that I’ve envisioned.

Originally a photographer, I had to create my own costumes and props. Doing so, I have been accustomed to paying close attention to detail and everything aesthetically pleasing to the eye. Having 2 little girls of my own, I've found delight in photographing and designing little girl dresses. I am highly dedicated to creating that perfect dress, which is why you can count on my dress and accessory collection to be personally designed and handcrafted with care.

Please visit my galleries and continue to tune in for the most recent designs and information on both my photography and clothing line!

xoxo,
Emmarie

Monday, July 13, 2015

2015 Cinderella Ball Gown 100% Handmade in the USA

Inspired by the 2015 action film Cinderella, this dress has everything to offer. It is 100% handmade with all materials purchased in the USA. The dress is made of rich turquoise blue charmeuse and 2 layers of sparkling organza. The collar is adorned with nylon butterflies with rhinestones as well as a sparkling jewel in the center, and on the lower right side of the waist is a sparkling butterfly to accent the entire dress.

This dress comes with an inner tutu petticoat for that extra fluff. For a perfect fit, please send me your child's chest size and desired length of skirt from the waist down.

Due to the nature of this dress being special order, the average production time is 3-4 weeks.





Contact Me!

Name

Email *

Message *